Delivering Developmental Hogan Feedback
The Level 2 Certification Program was created based on an immense amount of customer feedback and demand from practitioners who wish to deepen and expand their basic feedback delivery skills gained in Level 1. This course prepares the learner to apply more advanced feedback models, create developmental action plans, and understand best practices for delivering Hogan feedback.
Skills acquired in this workshop can be used to increase the impact of high-stakes leadership development and executive coaching programs, create more effective individual development plans, and deepen Hogan feedback delivery expertise for applied use in coaching, leadership, high potential, and other key talent programs.
*As a prerequisite, participants must have successfully completed the Level 1 Certification.
- 1-day course
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
- U.S. Cost: $1,200 USD
- International Cost: Varies; see course catalog for details
In this course, you will:
- Discuss best practices for Hogan feedback delivery
- Explore and apply several feedback delivery models
- Apply a robust framework for developmental Hogan feedback
- Practice analyzing behavioral themes found in Hogan data
- Summarize key development areas based on Hogan scores
- Conduct a feedback simulation
Following certification, you will be able to:
- Deliver Hogan feedback using best practice methods
- Know when and how to apply appropriate feedback models in context
- Deliver integrated Hogan feedback
- Summarize Hogan data effectively
- Identify and address common profile challenges
- Deliver high-impact feedback, including development actions based on Hogan data
You will receive the following benefits as part of your Hogan certification experience:
Expert-Guided Practicum: You’ll have the opportunity to practice skills learned in the workshop with a Hogan expert in a feedback roleplay.
On-Demand Learning. Access to Hogan’s Learning Management System (LMS) for interactive pre-work and continued education.
Expert Facilitators. We select experienced Hogan consultants and facilitators with deep technical and practical expertise.
Certification Materials. Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for your convenience.
Consultant Support. You are assigned a Hogan Consultant who supports your implementation needs post-workshop.
Networking. Attending our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network.
Premium Experience. From the location, to facilities, to the food and beverage choices, every detail is designed with the participant experience in mind.
This course is designed for:
- Learning and development professionals
- HR professionals
- Executive coaches
- I-O psychologists
- Internal and external consultants
- Talent management executives
- CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers)
Who are interested in using Hogan for:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- High-potential identification and development
If you cannot attend the Hogan course you originally registered for, please contact <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a> no later than 10 days prior to the workshop date to be transferred to a future workshop. Please be advised, if you fail to contact us regarding a workshop transfer at least 10 days before the workshop you are scheduled to attend, you will be charged a $250 late-transfer fee. Each participant is allotted one transfer, each subsequent workshop transfer will incur a $250 transfer fee as well. Hogan Assessment Systems does not offer a refund of any certification course registration.
<strong>Please note:</strong> If you register for a workshop held by a non-Hogan US or International Distributor, please contact them directly to inquire about the cancellation policy.