Anyone who knew our late co-founder Dr. Joyce Hogan knew that she approached the business with a singular mandate: get stuff done.
In that spirit, we at Hogan are proud to honor Jennifer Gatton as the inaugural recipient of the Joyce Hogan GSD Award. This award is intended to honor the people at Hogan who most closely embody the GSD attitude.
As Manager of Application and Development Support, Jennifer gets stuff done on the daily, and exhibits the values Joyce particularly valued:
1. Having high standards of professionalism.
2. Being alert for emerging gaps, problems, and issues in our products, processes, and levels of customer support.
3. Taking the initiative to fix problems and issues.
4. Being innovative and unafraid of change.
5. Persisting until the problems or issues are resolved and quality is restored and/or the customer is satisfied.
“We’re thrilled for Jennifer to receive this recognition from her Hogan family,” said Ryan Ross, VP of Global Alliances, who presented the award at Hogan’s holiday party. “Not only is she an excellent example of what we look for in our employees, but she’s also an incredible person who is well respected by her peers. Joyce would have been proud.”
Congratulations, Jennifer. We can’t wait to see who gets stuff done in 2015.