3-Day Workshop: Hogan Certification + Advanced Feedback
Get Certified and learn an advanced framework for delivery of high-impact Hogan feedback
Hogan’s Advanced Feedback Certification Program is designed for practitioners who want to get certified and receive more extensive instruction and practice delivering effective Hogan feedback. This course teaches professionals to:
- Interpret and apply the core Hogan Assessments, plus:
- Deliver Hogan feedback within a cohesive frame
- Apply best practices for Hogan feedback delivery
- Troubleshoot common issues, such as resistance to feedback
- Connect assessment results to job context
- Create developmental action plans
Skills acquired in this experiential workshop will prepare you to deliver high-impact Hogan feedback for your organization.
- Interactive 2-day certification program followed by a 1-day Advanced Feedback course
- Breakfast & lunch provided
- Approved for Continuing Education Credits with HRCI, SHRM, and ICF
- U.S. Cost: $3,300 USD
- All materials included
Who should attend?
Professionals who wish to:
- Become Hogan certified and go beyond the basics
- Advance the basic Hogan feedback delivery skills learned in the assessment certification
- Practice applying Hogan’s recommended feedback delivery model in a supervised setting
- Gain more experience delivering assessment-based feedback
- Learn how to properly open, manage, and close a successful Hogan feedback session
What will I learn?
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Confidently deliver higher-impact Hogan feedback within a cohesive frame
- Organize the high volume of Hogan data for a feedback session
- Debrief Hogan results in context
- Summarize key development themes from Hogan assessment data
- Identify and troubleshoot common participant issues, such as resistance to feedback
On-Demand Learning. Access to Hogan’s Learning Management System for interactive pre-work and resources
Expert Facilitators. Work with Hogan subject matter experts with deep technical and practical experience
Certification Materials. Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience
Networking. Our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network
Premium Experience. From the venue to the food and beverage, every detail is designed with your experience in mind
What our customers say:
“I came to the program concerned about value but completed the program wondering why had not participated sooner. I learned a great deal and received very useful information. Today I am a very big fan of Hogan and now a certified user of these assessment tools. The workshop was great for me and very relevant for my practice.”
“Overall, the framework provided was very beneficial in supporting the learning from [the basic certification].”
“Excellent, well-oiled workshop that provided enough time for questions and answers, networking and learning.”
“[The Advanced Feedback program] really helped me put the certification into practice.”
“I liked the Advanced Workshop even more than the certification workshop.”
“It was a very good follow up from my certification. It helped bring it more together.”
“Great facilitators! Very helpful to have an additional day after the certification workshop to put into a framework. I’m much more comfortable with how to prepare for the debriefs now. Thank you!”
“The facilitator was just great. I cannot wait to put this knowledge to use.
“The Advanced Workshop was a very important part of the program, and increased my confidence to deliver any reports.”
“I enjoyed the chance for additional formal learning of Hogan materials and assessment tools. The interaction with the other students was probably the most valuable part of the course, to continually learn how Hogan is applied and used.”
If you cannot attend the Hogan course you originally registered for, please contact <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a> no later than 10 days prior to the workshop date to be transferred to a future workshop. Please be advised, if you fail to contact us regarding a workshop transfer at least 10 days before the workshop you are scheduled to attend, you will be charged a $250 late-transfer fee. Each participant is allotted one transfer, each subsequent workshop transfer will incur a $250 transfer fee as well. Hogan Assessment Systems does not offer a refund of any certification course registration.
Please note: If you register for a workshop held by a non-Hogan US or International Distributor, please contact them directly to inquire about the cancellation policy.