The foundational Hogan Assessments Certification workshop will teach you about our primary personality assessments. You’ll also learn to interpret assessment results and debrief assessment takers. Once you’ve completed this core certification — required to use the assessments — we offer two advanced sessions to help you hone your expertise. Virtual workshops are half-day sessions and in-person workshops are full-day sessions.
Hogan Assessments Certification: Get official certification to use Hogan’s personality assessments, interpret assessment results, and deliver basic Hogan feedback.
Advanced Interpretation: Gain deeper interpretive insights from Hogan assessment data. This course is for those who already have Hogan Assessments Certification.
Advanced Feedback: Develop advanced techniques for delivering assessment feedback. This course is for those who already have Hogan Assessments Certification.
Book Your Workshops
*Workshop led by MetaSkills
What our customers say:
“I have been through many assessment certifications, and I am a master trainer for several. This was definitely one of the strongest I have participated in. It was well worth the investment.”
“Best workshop I’ve been to in years. Professional – made great use of time. Great combination of learning and application.”
“Excellent content, compelling science behind the assessment suite. Highly engaging and skilled facilitators. The logistics for the workshop were also impressive – abundant snacks, high-quality food, and reasonable session breaks. It was one of the best overall workshop experiences I can remember. Outstanding effort by the entire Hogan team leading to a great experience.”
“Your instructors are a gold mine. Some of the best I have had in 20 years of training.”
- Assessment & Reports. After you complete the Hogan Assessment suite, you’ll receive electronic and hard copies of the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series of reports, our premium leadership development product
- Personalized Feedback. A phone-based debrief of your Hogan results, facilitated by a Hogan expert
- On-Demand Learning. Access to Hogan’s Learning Management System for interactive pre-work & resources
- Technical Manuals. Electronic copies of Hogan’s assessment manuals
- Expert Facilitators. Work with Hogan subject matter experts with deep technical and practical experience
- Interpretive Guide. A copy of the Hogan Guide, a comprehensive interpretive reference guide
- Certification Materials. Workbooks and other resources delivered to the training location for convenience
- Consultant Support. You will be assigned a Hogan Consultant who will support your implementation needs
- Networking. Our workshops provide an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network
- Premium Experience. From the venue to the food and beverage, every detail is designed with your experience in mind
Refunds: Hogan Assessment Systems is unable to provide refunds for any certification course registration.
Transfers: If you are unable to attend the Hogan course for which you originally registered, please contact GLD@hoganassessments.com at least ten (10) days prior to the workshop start date to have your registration transferred to a future workshop at no extra cost to you. Please note that you may only transfer your registration free of charge one time. Each subsequent request to transfer your registration will incur a $250 transfer fee. If you notify us of your need to transfer your registration fewer than ten (10) days prior to the workshop, you will be charged a $250 transfer fee.
Discounts and coupons: Hogan Assessment Systems does not offer retroactive discounts; any coupon codes must be entered at the time of registration.
Workshops hosted by Hogan distributors: If you register for a workshop held by a non-Hogan U.S. or international distributor, please contact them directly to inquire about the cancellation policy.