Virtual Hogan Certification Workshop
The workshop will be facilitated online using the Zoom meeting platform. Please note the following requirements to participate in a virtual workshop.
Virtual Workshop Requirements
- Participants must have a webcam and agree to participate by video for the entire session.
- Workshop materials will be shipped to the shipping address provided at registration. If you need to update the address provided, you will need to contact GLD@hoganassessments.com no later than three weeks before the workshop to make this change.
- Virtual session times may vary; please be sure to check the start and end time of the workshop you plan to attend before registering.
- Expect to spend 30 to 45 minutes per night on homework.
- Well-constructed and sufficient depth for me to leave with a good understanding of conducting a Hogan Assessment. The facilitators were knowledgeable and I enjoyed their presentation style.
- Overall, I think that the facilitators did a phenomenal job teaching in a virtual environment. They were incredibly knowledgeable and kept the class engaged and interactive. I really enjoyed the small break out groups and discussions/exercises. The Incident video was a very fun and interactive way to identify potential derailers. Overall, I think this course was great.
- I thought the certification experience reflected much of what I had heard about Hogan more generally: well put together, rooted in science, and user friendly.
- Fantastic in every way. Great material, presentation, pace, etc. A wonderful learning experience.
- I did not feel for a moment that I was in a virtual session.