Would you like to make the world a better place to work by contributing to Hogan’s ongoing line of Reputation Research?
Would you like to offer your friends and/or family the opportunity to take the Hogan assessments and practice delivering feedback in a safe learning environment?
If so, only takes 2 minutes! Here’s how the process works:
- Visit this link. You’ll need your UserID found in footer of your Hogan reports.
- You’ll receive an email with the next steps. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Nominate 4-6 raters. It’s best to choose a blend of friends, coworkers, and family members.
- Forward the email instructions you receive to your selected raters.
- Raters follow the link in this email to complete the reputation checklist. (Note: you will not be able to see their ratings)
- Following completion, raters receive an email with instructions to take Hogan assessments: HPI, HDS, & MVPI. (Note: This is optional; link expires after 2 weeks).
- Raters can download their Hogan Summary and Flash Reports 3-5 minutes after completing the assessments.
- Ask your raters to notify you when they’ve taken the assessments so you can provide them with a Hogan debrief. This is a great opportunity
to practice your Hogan interpretation and feedback skills in a low-stakes setting.
Thank you for your interest in and contributing to Hogan’s ongoing research! Your support will help us in our mission to advance the science of personality.