The Hogan Independent Consultants Network (ICN) consists of U.S. based practitioners, stand-alone consultants, professional coaches, and other independent users of Hogan’s acclaimed tools and solutions. By becoming a member of the ICN, members will have exclusive access to high end service, consulting support and access to resources geared toward maximizing member’s capability to use, interpret and sell the assessment as part of their consulting and coaches businesses.
Exclusive consulting resources:
- Support for sales calls and consulting projects
- Product updates & new research
- Interpretation tips & assistance
Access to Hogan’s searchable information hub:
- Informational slide decks
- Case studies
- White papers and research articles
- Assessment and report brochures
Continual learning opportunities:
- Lunch and Learn webinars
- Answers to FAQ and topics of interest videos
- Interpretation tips
Hogan Independent Consultants Network LinkedIn Group:
- Opportunities to connect with other Hogan Independent users to share experiences
- Best practices and tips for using Hogan’s tools and solutions with your clients
- Q&A forum for you to post questions and view responses to frequently asked questions
If you are a U.S. practitioner, stand-alone consultant, coach, or an independent user and are interested in learning more about the benefits of the Independent Consultancies Network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Hogan Hub is accessed via special invitation and maintained as a benefit for our custom networks. Ask your Hogan consultant for more information.